Formulation, History & Research:
Ozone (O3) is a trivalent form of oxygen (O2). Simply put, it is supercharged oxygen. The earth’s atmosphere is overlaid by the ozonesphere, this protective layer of ozone has a twofold purpose, it protects the earth from the sun’s harmful UV rays and it purifies and rids the air of pollution. Ever since its discovery , by Christian F. Schönbein during the 1830’s, the properties of ozone, and its action on the molecular structure of all kinds of chemicals, compounds, live cells and micro-organisms, have astounded the scientific and medical world alike. Scientific studies have proven that ozone has killed off the feared HIV and AIDS viruses in vitro in humans and animals alike. Ozone therapy also combats the detrimental effects of cancer and chemotherapy as well as a myriad of other medical health problems. More than a 100 years of studies has proven ozone therapy to be the safest therapy ever.
The Value of Ozone:
- Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells.
- Interferon levels are significantly increased.
- Ozone stimulates the production of Tumour Necrosis Factor.
- Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2.
- Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations.
- Ozone is effective against all types of fungi.
- Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways.
- Ozone is anti-neoplastic.
- Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque.
- Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells.
- Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle.
- Ozone makes the anti-oxidant enzyme system more efficient.
- Ozone degrades petrochemicals.
- Ozone helps in the liver essentially with detoxification
- It enforces decomposition of fats (Cholesterol and Triglycerides). These are the fats known to damage the blood vessels causing heart attack and stroke.
- Ozone considerably improves the metabolism of the cells (the generators of energy production in the body)
- It breaks down the level of uric acid (which is the cause of gout and a damaging factor for the vessels) or reduces it considerably.
- Ozone improves the blood flow and reduces circulation troubles. 6
- It reduces clotting of the red blood corpuscles and thus improves the transport of oxygen and the blood flow.
- It increases the amount of oxygen available to the tissues (leading to better absorption of oxygen)
- Ozone kills many kinds of bacteria, viruses, and fungi while also preventing their reappearance.
- The Bottom Line is that Ozone Therapy, handled properly, is a simple, safe and effective method to aid in healing of the body!